AM I ORIENTED WHEN I ARRIVE AT THE VILLAGE?
A map of the village is at your disposal inside the glassbox between"ChezGEO"and"AuCoup'dCoeur".It will help you discover all the shops and services by yourself.
Pre-booking: the day before
L’ACCES AU VILLAGE EST-IL PAYANT ?
L’accès est gratuit. Seuls les artisans et commerçants du site font payer laurs productions et prestations.
IS THERE AN ENTRANCE FEE?
Access is free. Only shop goods and services are on sale.
OPENING HOURS OF THE VILLAGE
The access to Le Village de la Poterie is freeeveryday.(Car and pedestrian access)
Shops and activities at the Village de la Poterie are open non-stop from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Saturday
On Sundays,about 50% of the shops are open from 10am to 1pm.
Here is our advice to check the opening times:
Click on the shop page you are willing to visit on the tab BOUTIQUES or SERVICES,then follow the on-screen instructions
- Each shop has its own "practicalinfo" tab with its opening times and direct contact.
PARKING IN THE VILLAGE
Although car access is free,let’s respect a few rules to make it a perfect day:
- Parking is allowed 30 minutes and +
- Parking is not allowed beyond the restaurant"CHEZGEO"
- Parking is allowed between the lot facing the restaurant "AuCoupd' coeur" and the large car spot on the right,outside the KARTING TRACK.
- Bus:Please park imperatively outside the entrance of the village.
Some potters offer INITIATION sessions,or regular POTTERY COURSES.
For more information,please look up the tab for THE POTTERY WORKSHOPS